A life-changing incident led to My and Linus asking themselves what is important in life, so they decided to say yes to their dream. They packed all their things and moved to create a new life and a big family at the magical, Swedish island: Gotland. Here, they hold al fresco dinners by the sea for friends, family, and guests and we invite you to get inspired by their outdoor gatherings.
The couple followed their hearts and at their “Gotlandic farm stay” Stelor, My and Linus run a sustainable hotel and restaurant together with two other women. While My is taking care of the daily tasks of the hotel and handling the business, Linus is keeping the guests happy with tasty food from local farmers.
1 clove of garlic
3-4 strands of ramson
2 medium-sized potatoes
Half a bundle of asparagus
2 tbsp olive oil
4 dl vegetable broth or water
Salt and pepper
1. Peel and chop onion, garlic, potatoes and asparagus.
2. Add onion and garlic to the saucepan together with the oil and turn on the heat on medium.
3. Add the potatoes and asparagus to the saucepan then salt and pepper. Let fry for 2-3 minutes to soften.
4. Chop the ramson stalks into small pieces and add to the saucepan, save the leaves for garnishing.
5. Add the liquid and boil until the potatoes are ready.