A cookie is a small text file consisting of letters and numbers that is sent from our web server and saved in your browser or on your device. On didriksons.com we use the following cookies:
1) Session cookies (a temporary cookie that expires when you close your browser or device).
2) Persistent cookies (cookies that remain on your computer until you delete them or they expire).
3) First-party cookies (cookies that are set by the website you are visiting).
4) Third-party cookies (cookies that are set by a third party website. With us, these are primarily used for analyses, e.g. Google Analytics.).
5) Similar techniques (techniques that store information in your browser or on your device in a manner similar to cookies).
The cookies we use normally improve the services we offer. Some of our services need cookies in order to work properly, while with others, cookies improve the service for you.
Your browser or device allows you to change the settings for the usage and extent of cookies. Go to your browser or device settings in order to learn how to adjust your cookie settings.
Examples of settings you can make are - to block all cookies, to only accept first-party cookies, or to delete cookies when you close your browser. Keep in mind that some of our services may not work if you block or delete cookies.
You can read more about cookies in general on the Swedish Post and Telecom Authority’s website, pts.se.